PEACE IN PARADISE
YOGA & WELLNESS RETREAT
NOSARA, COSTA RICA
EBRUARY 7-14TH, 2019
IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAITLIST, PLEASE Email email@example.com
This unique retreat is nestled into the jungle alongside the ocean in beautiful Nosara, Costa Rica.
Wake up to singing jungle birds, ocean breeze on your skin and all the time you need to do as much or as little as you like. You’ll enjoy the option of two yoga classes daily, a revitalizing morning practice and a yin/restorative practice in the evening in an open jungle pavilion. Restore with massage and Reiki sessions built into your retreat experience.
Eight days/seven nights filled with options that will take you on many exciting local adventures, or keep you blissfully idol in a hammock, each day is up to you!
ind your bliss and total rejuvenation while clearing your mind and opening your heart. All levels of yoga experience are welcomed joyfully!
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
T'S FOR YOU!
This retreat is for you if you love the idea of:
- Stepping out of the chaos of everyday life to decompress
- Rejuvenating your mind and body, finding your breath and bliss
- Spending time, having fun and sharing beautiful energy with likeminded yogis
- Beginning/Deepening your yoga practice (new yogis are welcome!)
- Adventure! Discover a unique experience in the Costa Rican jungle
- Indulge in fresh air, undisturbed beaches & nutritious foods
- If you enjoy healing with massage and Reiki for a whole being refresh
- Enjoy open-air yoga studio
- Enjoy a short walk to a beautiful beach with the ability to soak in the Costa Rican sun
- Enjoy an intimate retreat experience (8 students max)
- Single or double occupancy accommodation
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Flight, nearest airport, Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- Transportation fees to and from airport/lodge/excursions. Although the additional transportation fees are not included, we will be happy to assist in the coordination of transportation with our Yogis and the retreat center!
- Taxi/rental car if you want one for the week
- Non-alcoholic/alcoholic beverages except those served with meals
- Optional activities at an additional cost through the lodge include: zip lining through the rainforest canopy, kayaking along the Nosara River or hiking through the jungle.
We will be staying at the stunning Nosara Retreat B&B. Experience Costa Rica first hand, nestled in the jungle but steps away from the beach, you'll enjoy the opportunity to see monkeys, hummingbirds, iguanas and more throughout the property.
Rooms include fans, windows, private bathrooms, hot water showers, colorful lighting and beautiful jungle gardens.
*Single and double occupancy rooms available. Prices will reflect option chosen.
*Free wi-fi in all rooms and common areas
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Your Peaceful Jungle Yoga Retreat Includes:
- 8 Day/7 Night Accommodations (February 7-14th, 2019)
- Three fresh, holistic, vegetarian inspired meals per day prepared on site (Meet our Chefs)
- Fresh Costa Rican coffee made daily
- Two Yoga Classes a day, one in the morning and one afternoon/evening offering in the beautiful open air yoga pavillion
- One moonlight Yoga Nidra
- Daily Meditation/Rest surrounded by the sounds of the jungle on hammocks and meditations benches found throughout the property
- One 60-Minute Massage
- One 60-Minute Reiki Session in Open Jungle Air Oasis
- 30 Days FREE Sauna Sessions pre-retreat
2019 PEACE IN PARADISE
Limit of 8 people...first come, first served!
Single Occupancy: $1,785
Double Occupancy: $1,435
*As space is limited, a $150 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration to hold your spot in our retreat. The deposit goes towards your retreat today, it is not an additional cost.
PAY IN FULL
Registrations may be paid in full at time of registration. Payment in full receives a %10 discount.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
You may choose our payment plan which allows you to pay in three installments.
July 1st, $595
October 1st, $595
January 1st, $445
July 1st, $479
October 1st, $479
January 1st, $329
*Full refund is available if requested by November 1st, 2018*